June 18, 2016: 2pm-9pm
This second event will deal with exercises, meditation, education, and ultimately the clearing and opening of our Solar Plexus and heart chakras. We will be joining our collective consciousness and powers of manifestation to work through our body’s chakras. We will end it in celebration with dancing and music into the night.
We will have multiple presenters to assist in opening these energy centers. CLICK HERE to read more on them.
What to Bring and What is Provided: (Newest additions in BOLD)
- Take Highway 11 to Pahala and then follow the Golden Grid signs to the property
- Please arrive between 1 and 2 pm. We will start our event promptly at 2pm.
- Blanket or mat to sit on. Bring a folding chair if you prefer.
- Bring a flashlight of some sort! Even though the moon is super, it’s still the new moon.
- Wear something red or orange, or both! It can be an accent, or a whole outfit!
- Bring adequate clothing for all weather. Wood Valley can be hot, cold, wet, or dry.
- Several bathroom facilities will be on the property
- Water will be available. We’ll have cups, but if you prefer a water bottle, please bring your favorite
- Dinner will be provided at 5:30, snacks will be available throughout the day
- Although the event officially ends at 9pm, we will have music and dancing well into the night. All are welcome to stay, socialize, and connect while we enjoy the night sky, music, and each other.
- Camping is available if you’d like to stay the night. Bring any camping gear you may need.